|Date||6 Sep 2018|
|Discounted Member Price||AUD 1050.00|
In Australia, across Asia Pacific, in North America, and in the UK, the internal communications discipline in corporations is evolving rapidly into a management function that is increasingly sharing and is accountable for more general organisational communications, including to external stakeholders. As a management function, some large entities no longer manage separate external and internal communications teams, but manage single stakeholder communication functions.
This module will examine:
- how the internal communications discipline is evolving in Australia and internationally;
- the capabilities that will remain core to communicating with and engaging employees, including change management smarts, leadership communications, channel management and content production, and internal information and education campaigning;
- change management and the primacy of internal communications, and where and why internal comms practitioners are leading change management;
- how social media platforms and Apps are being used in the internal communications channel mix, how this is changing organisational communications, and how good and best practice entities are harnessing social media to deliver strategy;
- trends and developments in internal comms content generation;
- the growing importance of internal communications interaction with corporate brand management and corporate reputation;
- new developments in internal communications analytics to inform strategy and tactics, and measure success;
- case studies from Faculty and Guest Faculty; and
- fresh insights and perspectives from internal communication practitioner in peer organisations. This full day module is suitable for mid-level to senior practitioners.
Limited places available - early registrations are encouraged.
Download registration form
Once registration has been processed, cancellation must be received in writing (email firstname.lastname@example.org) by 03 August 2018. A refund, less an administration fee of $150 will be processed. Regrettably, no refund will be possible if cancellation is received after 03 Ausut 2018. Substitutions are welcome at any time
Return to calendar