|Date||22 Nov 2018 to 23 Nov 2018|
|Discounted Member Price||AUD 2400.00|
ONLY A FEW PLACES REMAINING
The only offering of its kind specifically designed for EAs and Team Coordinators working in public affairs.
The module will be led by the Centre’s Executive Director Wayne Burns and delivered also by Guest Faculty Members Kylie McFarlane, General Manager Corporate Responsibility at Commonwealth Bank, Tanny Mangos, General Manager of Corporate Public Affairs and Customer Advocacy at Bank of Queensland, and Amy Menere, General Manager Stakeholder Relations at Stockland.
As important members of the Public Affairs team, this module will support EAs and Team Coordinators engage with the latest developments in the function, and understand and discuss how these are changing the way the function is managed, and insights to how these elements may change the way in which corporate public affairs teams work.
The agenda will also focus on:
- Corporate brand and reputation;
- How the EA and Team Coordinator role fits into the contemporary corporate public affairs function;
- Corporate Public Affairs: the role of the Head of Function, and the 24/7 head of function;
- The impact of social media on the corporate public affairs sub-function; and
- Harnessing and managing public affairs super trends: the next big things in the function.
Please email email@example.com for the registration form and program content information.
Participant places are limited to ensure effective interaction and maximise opportunities for dialogue and interaction with Faculty members and peers
Return to calendar