|Date||24 Jun 2019 to 28 Jun 2019|
|Discounted Member Price||AUD 7150.00|
5% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT FOR REGISTRATIONS PAID BY 14 DECEMBER 2018
One of the Centre’s signature executive education offerings, the Institute has been developed to accelerate the capability and careers of its graduates.
The only executive education program of its type in Asia Pacific, and offered just once a year, the Institute is a residential program, comprising five days of intensive learning and insights into best practice corporate affairs at Melbourne Business School.
The Institute program embraces international best practice across the entire breadth of public affairs disciplines and activities, including practical application in the workplace. Its sessions are delivered by an international Faculty, and a Guest Faculty of the profession’s most senior practitioners from ASX 200 and Fortune 500 companies.
Currently confirmed Guest Faculty include:
- Mary-Jane Bellotti, Executive General Manager, Corporate Affairs – Suncorp
- Karina Keisler, Executive General Manager Public Affairs – Cricket Australia
- Jason Laird, Executive General Manager Corporate Affairs – National Australia Bank
- Alistair Marshall, Head of Internal Communication – Coles
- Guy Matthews, Head of Corporate Affairs, Australia and New Zealand – Citi
- David Pullar, Head of Government Affairs and Public Policy – Roche
- Euan Robertson, General Manager Government & Industry Affairs – Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Amanda Wallace, Head of Corporate Communications – Insurance Australia Group
- Bay Warburton, Head of Stakeholder Relations - Mirvac
Cited as the best program of its type internationally, the Institute is a must for mid-level practitioners looking to shift their capability to best practice, and for senior practitioners looking to refresh their engagement with best practice.
Places are limited to maximise opportunities for dialogue and interaction with Faculty, Guest Faculty, and peers.
Certification: 30 credit points towards a Graduate of the Centre for Corporate Public Affairs (GCCPA) is available to participant from member companies on completion of the Institute program. 40 credit points are required across 36 months to reach and maintain GCCPA certification.
Download event brochure
Download registration form
A cancellation fee of A$500 will apply if the registration has been acknowledged and processed.
Substitutions can be made up to 3 days prior to commencement of the Institute.
A cancellation fee of A$1,200 will apply if cancellation of a registration is received in writing after Friday, 17 May 2019.
Return to calendar