|Date||14 Mar 2019 to 15 Mar 2019|
|Discounted Member Price||AUD 1600.00|
The Centre’s Annual Roundtable is the once-a-year opportunity for the function’s senior management to join peers in the profession to flag and discuss how the function is being managed, and how its most senior executives are managing disruption, talent, socio-political change, interaction with other management functions, business as usual, and themselves.
Heads of Function and senior practitioners are encouraged to participate in this annual Roundtable to connect with peers, share insights about where the corporate public affairs management function is heading, and understand how other organisations and heads of function are managing their public affairs teams.
Most sessions will start with an address or presentation on a prescient issue by an industry leader or commentator, followed by an examination of that issue through dialogue, in an active roundtable setting and full peer-to-peer participation.
Proceedings are conducted under the Chatham House rule and participation in the Roundtable on 15 March is restricted to senior practitioners to enable full and frank discussions among peers about managing the function, including challenges, mishaps, successes and failures.
The agenda and discussions will focus on:
- The landscape for business regulation 2019 – 2020
- Challenges of developing tomorrow’s corporate public affairs leaders. Building capability and teams that will last
- The Centre’s University Communications Schools Roundtable Project
- The state of Australia’s place in the world, its foreign policy, and what this means for business
- Elections, politics, policy priorities, personalities: what’s in store for 2019 - 2020
Currently confirmed discussion leaders include: