|Date||9 May 2019|
|Discounted Member Price||AUD 1050.00|
Leadership communications are important to most CEOs, Boards, and senior executives, and counsel about the objective, content and format of leadership communication sits squarely in the corporate public affairs management function.
This full-day executive education module looks at good and best practice in internal and external leadership communications strategy and execution, delivered by Centre for Corporate Public Affairs Faculty and a Guest Faculty comprising Liz McNamara, Group Head of Public Affairs and Communications, Coca-Cola Amatil and Melissa O’Neill, General Manager Corporate Affairs, Bunnings Group.
The module is ideal for mid-level to senior practitioners responsible for internal and external leadership communications. It will interrogate how digital media convergence has ‘blurred’ formal lines between internal and external leadership communications, and showcase international developments in leadership communications in large organisations.
Graduates of this module will be able to bring insights to and engagement with leadership communications international best practice back into their organisations, and be better placed to calibrate their work in leadership communications at best practice.
Content of the module, which includes considerable practical content as well as conceptual frameworks and modes, comprises:
- ‘setting the weather’ – stakeholder (including employee) and community expectations about communications and engagement from organisational leaders, including CEOs and Board members;
- what best practice leadership communications looks like internationally, including case studies;
- the characteristics of authentic communications
- what good leadership communications strategy looks like;
- options, platforms, and vehicles for effective leadership communications;
- influencing the “communication hungers’ of leaders (from avoidance to wanting continual exposure);
- case studies on good practice execution and measurement;
- managing competing internal demand for leadership communications share of voice and content;
- good practice in content generation and engagement;
- insights from Faculty and Guest Faculty on leadership communications approaches, insights, innovation, and tools;
- insights from peer-to-peer discussions and learning.
Full-day accredited Centre for Corporate Public Affairs module, which upon completion earns the practitioner five professional development credit points.
Download registration form
Login to access the discounted member price or create your account on the site.
Once registration has been processed, cancellation must be received in writing (email firstname.lastname@example.org) by 04 April 2019. A refund, less an administration fee of $150 will April 2019. Substitutions are welcome at any time
Return to calendar