|Date||6 Feb 2020 to 7 Feb 2020|
|Discounted Member Price||AUD 2400.00|
The only offering of its kind specifically designed for EAs and Team Coordinators working in corporate public affairs.
The Centre is unique in offering this professional development module specifically designed for Executive Assistants and Team Coordinators working in corporate public affairs. This two-day module strengthens participants' understanding of the latest developments in the function to act and adapt to the way the function works, and garner insights to how these elements may change the way in which corporate public affairs teams operate, and how they are supported.
The module will be led by the Centre’s Executive Director Wayne Burns and delivered also by senior practitioner Guest Faculty.
The agenda will focus on:
- Evolution of the corporate public affairs management function and where it is headed;
- How the EA and Team Coordinator roles fit into the contemporary corporate public affairs function;
- Corporate reputation and social licence to operate;
- Corporate Public Affairs - the role of the 24/7 Head of Function and team;
- Case study on stakeholder engagement;
- Harnessing and managing public affairs super trends: the next big things in the function.
For a copy of the detailed program outline, please email email@example.com