|Date||17 Sep 2020|
|Discounted Member Price||AUD 1050.00|
This one-day professional development module has been developed for practitioners responsible for crisis communication planning and execution, or practitioners wanting to build and sharpen their skills and expertise to a best practice standard.
The program will include case studies and insights to:
• differentiating between an issue and a crisis
• understanding the stages of a crisis and stakeholder expectations
• crisis communication planning, frameworks and tools
• best practice approaches to developing and executing crisis communications simulations
• stakeholder engagement and crisis communications
• new social and connected media opportunities (and threats) in contemporary crisis communications
• closing out a crisis
• assessing and reporting crisis communications performance
• staying ahead of new trends and developments in crisis communications
• insights from peer-to-peer discussions and learning.
Delivered by Centre Faculty and senior practitioner Guest Faculty from leading corporations, the program will include practical and hands-on examination of crisis communications strategy, tactics and tools through a lens of international best practice.
This is a full-day accredited Centre for Corporate Public Affairs module, which upon completion earns the practitioner five professional development credit points, and certification that the module has been completed.
Download registration form
Login to access the discounted member price or create your account on the site.
Return to calendar