|Date||17 Feb 2021 to 18 Feb 2021|
|Discounted Member Price||AUD 2500.00|
For senior managers and heads of discipline, this two-day module focuses on high performing teams in corporate public affairs functions globally, and best practice in team formation, composition, and modus operandi. The module will assist and support senior practitioners harness the power and utility of teams to solve problems, strengthen productivity, innovate, and dilute inertia.
The module will include:
- teams as a management tool: when to consider forming teams to tackle short-term, mid-term, and long-terms tasks;
- best practice in setting team goals, monitoring progress, and measuring outcomes;
- best practice in team composition, including diversity of capability, experience, and thought;
- how to use teams and teamwork to motivate practitioners who may be resisting change, and teamwork to obviate cells of disengagement or inertia;
- teamwork as an indicator of practitioner performance; and
- how to harness teams and their work to change/nurture culture and drive transformative change and adaption.
Limited places available - early registrations are encouraged.
This module comprises ten credit points (10) of the 40 points required over 36 months for practitioners to achieve/maintain their certification as a Graduate of the Centre for Corporate Public Affairs (GCCPA).
Download registration form
Login to access the discounted member price or create your account on the site.
Return to calendar